Tuesday, March 10, 2015

First Day on the Saint for 2015

Cat's Paw

As winter quickly leaves the Midwest, and the warm sun melts all of the remaining snow. Only one thing comes to my mind, saint season. 
Larry Shredding Cat's Paw

This last Saturday, I meet rick, Larry and Dan for the first real run of the 2015 season. The saint was a healthy 15 inches when we put-on and with the warm sun defrosting the ground, 25 inches was our ending level. 
Eye on the prize!

Getting some surf on!
Rick surfing Double Drop

We all enjoyed a nice long run and as we approached mud creek, it was rocking. Rick and I shouldered our boats and made the hike up. With a solid safety crew watching our backs, Rick and I ran mud creek. This was my personal first decent of the creek, I wish I would have been in my creek boat instead of my play boat, but overall it was a great run. 
Mud Creek Safety Crew

Here is a little video to enjoy; I didn't put any music to it as I feel the commentary is great. Enjoy, until the next adventure. 

Mud Creek 3/7/2015 from CEA Productions on Vimeo.

1 comment: