Tuesday, January 19, 2016

MLK 2016

Over the holiday weekend, I headed back to Colorado to get my first turns of the season in.  After a late flight into Denver and a scary drive over the mountain pass, I was greeted with fresh snow all weekend. Saturday was 7 inches and Sunday was another 10 inches. Because of high winds Panoramic lift was closed Thursday – Sunday. Making Monday a deep day, I would say the snow was about 2ft deep. It was a quick trip with fanatic snow. On my way home I stopped at Confluence Kayak shop in Denver to check it out. They have a heated swimming pool in the shop to teach kayak rolls, awesome!  Here are some pictures from the trip. Enjoy, until the next adventure.
  
Saturday

Waiting for the goods

Sunday

Monday! So Deep

Deep


Bluebird Monday

Driving over the pass

A swimming pool in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment