Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/28 Update



The last post I made was after the Labor Day trip, since then I have been on the river twice. Both times my GoPro has pooped out on me, there is an issue with the battery and I am currently working with their support crew to get it fix. Nothing like runs Class V and finding out your battery is dead!

On September 8th, St. Louis received intense rain that Friday night and caused the saint to rise to over 30inches and hold all Saturday. The surf at double drop was perfect with the first drop being a great cart wheel spot. The whole crew was there and we even got 2 runs in.
Gauley Camp ground
Last weekend, September 20- 23, Slim Rick and I headed to the annual Gauley overnighter. We paddled the upper Yough on Friday and the upper G on Saturday and finished with the lower on Sunday. The overnighter is always a blast, and the Jenney’s do it right with the raft support.
Stay tuned as October is a big paddling month for me, hopefully lots of pictures and videos

No comments:

Post a Comment